Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Road Race Anyone???

Hi Ladies,

Hope you're all well and looking forward to a fun season! Lots of great races out there, here is one a little closer to home....

February 10, 2008 (Sunday)27th Annual Paddy Kelly Road RaceBrockton, MA 11:00AM Harrys Westgate Pub and Grill, 65 Westgate Lane (A 5 mile course run through DW Field Park.)Contact: Susan and Tom Yellope (Colonial Road Runners), USA, 30127. 1-774-240-4622 paddykelly@colonialrunners.org> Yahoo! Maps > Register Now > Race Results

Anyone interested in joining me? I do not enjoy running in the cold, but I figure I'll be nice and toasty by mile 2!

Brenda

1 comment:

RedMolly said...

5 miles???? You're nuts!! It might rain too....I'll see if I can get my mom to stay with the bebe but I am SUPER slow, Brenda. I don't know if you want me by your side, at your heels, eating your dust, etc. :)